Monday, October 29, 2012

IT´S MONDAY! WHAT ARE YOU READING?


hosted by Book Journey.

So last week I started and finished Awaken by Kristen Day and also started Night Circus. Still reading Night Circus, but I´ve enjoyed it so far. I feel a little expectant of what´s to happen in it.. After I finish it I will start reading a series that I´m quite excited about! Here´s what they look like:

Thomas Winship : The Evolutionary War series


Vaempires: Revolution (The Evolutionary War, Book One)Vaempires: A white Christmas: A prelude to the Evolutionary WarVaempires: Zombie Rising


7 comments:

  1. I loved Night Circus. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are new books to me...hope you enjoy them!

    ~Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Night Circus was one of my favorite books read last year. And the covers for that series you're going to read are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a new to me series. Enjoy! Except for the abundance of CYBILS reading, things are back to normal. My favorite book was How to Wash a Cat by Rebecca M. Hale. Please come see what I'm reading now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Night Circus is one of my all time favorites and one that completely surprised me. :) I hope you end up loving it just as much!

    Have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to your reviews, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I´m reading the first at the moment, quite exciting!

    ReplyDelete