Saturday, September 8, 2012

STACKING THE SHELVES

[STSmall%255B4%255D.png] 

(join at Tynga's Reviews.) 

for week 36


 To review:
Vaempires: Revolution (The Evolutionary War, Book One)Vaempires: A white Christmas: A prelude to the Evolutionary WarLove Unscripted (Love, #1)


Purchased:
Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) Going Too FarFlat-Out LoveAnna and the French Kiss


Free from Amazon:
 The Boots My Mother Gave Me

Review books earlier forgotten:
 StarkissedStealing Breath (Stealing Breath, #1)The Rebel Princess

8 comments:

  1. I've been dying to read Anna and the Frenchkiss! The other books look awesome too. Except Linger. I don't like that series. :s

    *new follower*

    Here's my STS

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know these ones but I hope you'll enjoy them all. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week!
    I've heard great things about Anna and the French Kiss & Going too Far. Hopefully I'll be able to read them soon.
    And I hope you enjoy Linger! Maggie's series was just okay for me but I hope you're enjoying it. :)

    Happy reading ! ^__^

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! Love the covers for the Vampires books, and the puzzle design on Love Unscripted is pretty cool too. Enjoy your new books!

    Here are my books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Follower. I've heard of the Vaempires but none of the others. Happy Reading!
    -Jenese
    www.readersconfession.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Wolves of Mercy Falls and I´ve read all three books, I only had the first one but now the second one as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE anything by Maggie Stiefvater and that Wolves of Mercy Falls series will break your heart! SO good. You have to try Raven Boys by her too! WOW! Awesome book. Have a great week in books.
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! :)
    Anna and the French Kiss, and Going too Far are both great! I hope you like them.

    Happy reading!
    My StS!!

    ReplyDelete