Wednesday, September 12, 2012

BOOK REVIEW - First Frost

First Frost
by Liz DeJesus
Originally published 2012
Published by Musa Publishing
YA, Fantasy


4 stars 


The adventure could´ve began a bit earlier, that would´ve gotten me excited earlier as well. Other than that I really liked the way the author has mixed a fairy tale kind of characters with the regular kind. I loved the idea of the fairy tales being true and the artifacts from tales being magical items. I think I would´ve enjoyed the story even more if there had been a bit more romance to it than there was, but I get that it was the adventure it was for and I really liked the adventure this story takes you to!  Amazing ideas from a fairy tale without using too much about the original thing, I wish I had imagination and ideas like this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment