Wednesday, August 22, 2012

BOOK REVIEW Beg for Mercy

Beg for Mercy (Cambion, #1)Beg for Mercy
by Shannon Dermott
(series: Cambion #1)
Originally published 2011
Published by Wicked Truth Publishing
YA, paranormal, romance

5 stars

Mercy is a soon to turn 17-year-old girl. After a little incident she has refused to be interested in any guys. But of course the day comes when she can not resist the temptation anymore..

I might have given it a 4,5 stars if possible, but I really enjoyed this book and it was really good. Sure there were some grammar mistakes, but not enough to really bother me. In the beginning of the book I immediately was interested but was a little expectant of something..and when that something started I could not stop reading. I think this book was a really good example of ya characters in a paranormal plot still staying quite teen in their behaviour. There is quite a lot of romantic drama going on so if you do not like that, this might not be a book for you. There are some hot making out going on as well. Definitely want to read more of this series, I have no idea how things could turn out on the next book which is quite exciting.

1 comment:

  1. I have an e-copy of this book but I haven't started reading it yet... Thanks for the tidbits of what I will expect in this book...

    ReplyDelete